December 10, 2013

Bathrobes and Doorbells

Let this be a warning to you ladies. Don't, please don't, answer the door in your bathrobe.
Vicki did and you can see what it is leading to…

"I believe you. I just don't trust you," I whispered.
He glanced down at the bare flesh my robe no longer covered, stroking every inch of it with his eyes. I couldn't contain the delicious quiver wiggling its way through me.
"But you trust me enough to remain here in nothing but your bathrobe. You live dangerously, Vicki."
"In all honesty, you're right." I followed his gaze and righted my robe to cover my nakedness. I couldn't explain it; modesty and fear vacated my being. I found myself powerless to forbid my inappropriate lack of action. I wanted to be near him, to feel his strength. I couldn't help but wonder at his apparent self-control…

Available now at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Kobe and Desert Breeze Publishing.
http://www.amazon.com/Dark-Days-Promise-Shaunna-Gonzales-ebook/dp/B009EHRB7K/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1385441080&sr=1-1&keywords=Dark+Days+of+Promise

No comments:

Oh My!

Oh my, it's been a long, long time since I posted anything here. Really, I do this now because I recently got a note, if you can call it...