May 14, 2014

A Taste for Killing Review

I'm not a chocolate fanatic so cocoa bites and nibbles aren't my style and I think (personally) star rankings belong to a few other bloggers and professional review sites so how about we go with thumbs? I have awesome 'hitch-hiker' thumbs So I'm giving thumbs just as if they were stars ---as in 5 thumbs are fantastic, 1 thumb not so good and all the ones in between. Fingernails for halves-ies too!
So here we go with the ones linked to the full reviews in InD'Tales for the month of May.


A Taste for Killing (Chasing the Taste)
H.K. Sterling
A steamy  4 Thumbs up read! Suspense/Thriller without the gory details in this novella. Read my full review at http://indtale.com/reviews/suspense-thriller/taste-killing-chasing-taste 

No comments:

Oh My!

Oh my, it's been a long, long time since I posted anything here. Really, I do this now because I recently got a note, if you can call it...