May 14, 2014

Heart River Inn Review

I'm not a chocolate fanatic so cocoa bites and nibbles aren't my style and I think (personally) star rankings belong to a few other bloggers and professional review sites so how about we go with thumbs? I have awesome 'hitch-hiker' thumbs So I'm giving thumbs just as if they were stars ---as in 5 thumbs are fantastic, 1 thumb not so good and all the ones in between. Fingernails for halves-ies too!
So here we go with the ones linked to the full review in InD'Tales for the month of May.
 


Heart River Inn
Jocie McKade
This Contemporary Comedy earned probably my highest accolades in recent memory!
 No kidding 4 Thumbs up and a Fingernail too! Yes, you will laugh or at least chuckle. I know I did. My biggest complaint is the cover art, but hey I dare you to furnish the author with a picture that fits what she describes.
Visit http://indtale.com/reviews/contemporary/heart-river-inn for my complete review and while you're there, sign -up for a subscription. It's free!

No comments:

Oh My!

Oh my, it's been a long, long time since I posted anything here. Really, I do this now because I recently got a note, if you can call it...