August 20, 2014

Love's Duplicity Update

May are aware, and some are not, at one time this project was slated for being published under three separate covers as a trilogy. Today it stands a a 600+ page volume, parts One, Two, and Three. Beta Readers have it in their hands, both those who have read two of the previously mentioned books and those reading this tale for the first time. Early reports are promising.
Now I have two tasks:
1) decide if I will Indie publish or submit to an agent. Hummm. Big decision.
2) Finish the review on my plate and get busy writing while the ideas are fresh and still not fleshed out...you see, I tend to get bored once I figure out all the details. I just know that the next one has several four foot critters in it. Getting you to love the critters and the characters is the puzzle to be solved on my end.

No comments:

Oh My!

Oh my, it's been a long, long time since I posted anything here. Really, I do this now because I recently got a note, if you can call it...