August 18, 2014

Monday Meetings

Monday and meetings seem to go together and well, let's face it--something always goes wrong.

Today our meeting included reviewers (professional) from around the globe. Our biggest glitch is getting everyone on the Google+ chat group. We failed. Okay, try another and more complicated program. (They will remain nameless) FAILURE. Back to Google+ with only ten of us. What can I say? For being located around the world, we are a pretty tight group. A family of nutysy sisters bent on a joint goal: To bring readers and Indie authors together.

I myself am a reader and writer (Obviously if you've hung out here for a bit.)

I can't share the meeting agenda with you but.... hang on. Find your favorite InD'Tale Reviewer to follow and a few awesome indie books and watch carefully. We will be releasing some major BIG news soon.

Hint: We've got to cover legal bases!!!
www.indtale.com

No comments:

Oh My!

Oh my, it's been a long, long time since I posted anything here. Really, I do this now because I recently got a note, if you can call it...