May 18, 2016

#amwriting

Most of you know, but maybe some don't, I am currently working on my second book in a time travel series. Don't worry the first one isn't out yet and I won't go shopping it around until at least the second one is finished in rough draft form. But I just hung a guy in my novel. Yes, you read that right, I hung a guy for horse stealing. In the local laws defense it was his horse that was stolen and they don't have the loot he stole from the stagecoach. But all is not lost, my protagonist is on the trail of the loot. Just wanted to let you know how I'm fairing in my novel so off I go to ride to the rescue of my protagonist. Does she really need saving? Only a read will show it to you.

No comments:

Oh My!

Oh my, it's been a long, long time since I posted anything here. Really, I do this now because I recently got a note, if you can call it...