May 7, 2016

Saturday Sampler - more Live, Love, Repeat

Thick and heavy darkness enshrouded Porsche. She tried to sit up. Excruciating pain burst from her neck to every extremity. She screamed in agony not knowing or caring if anyone heard her.

"Tre--" her mouth refused to form his name. Someone help me, she begged into the suffocating darkness. Terror took hold of her, cold and merciless. Indifferent to her needs. She shivered causing shattering shards of pain to dart through her. If only she could move. She tried again but her hands didn't respond to her thought to bring them to her mouth to blow warming breath on them. The chill enveloped her, sending her body into spasms of shivers and knives of pain. Stop shivering, she told herself but her body didn't obey her command. Torturing agony coursed through her. She retreated into the darkness that haunted her.

No comments:

Oh My!

Oh my, it's been a long, long time since I posted anything here. Really, I do this now because I recently got a note, if you can call it...