August 24, 2016

Newsletter

Sent out my first newsletter last night. If you didn't get one please let me know and sign up for one by downloading my Free book. I included a tidbit from my new novel Halfback Hero.
On the home front, all is well, my youngest registered for school this morning. Whew! Is he really a Junior? Yep, he is. And the range is due to come later this morning. Boy I thought I would never be so happy to have a thing (which will include many hours of heat/work) back in my life. They took the old one last week and we have been 'salading' it for days. Hum, I wonder what I will cook first?
'Til nest time--enjoy your electronics even the big ones in the kitchen!

No comments:

Oh My!

Oh my, it's been a long, long time since I posted anything here. Really, I do this now because I recently got a note, if you can call it...