June 1, 2017

I know I've been away for a while, but I've been busy, I promise I have been. I guess the old say of 'No news is good news.' applies here. As I check my Smashwords this morning I see that my free book The Talisman Crisscross is nearing a thousand downloads. That's 3 copies a day. And I'm hustling to get my second one in the series,  The Talisman: Cross Over done so that my readers can get it. Wish me luck! I still need to do the cover, or have it done for me. Hoping to have that done by the weeks end. Hum...I wonder how my book is doing over on Amazon...
This next time travel episode (yes, I said episode so hang on to your socks for future installments.) will not be free. I don't know quite what the price will be, but it will be.

No comments:

Oh My!

Oh my, it's been a long, long time since I posted anything here. Really, I do this now because I recently got a note, if you can call it...