June 13, 2018

Alicia Best

After a disastrous 26th birthday party, Olivia Donaldson flees her wealthy but overbearing parents and her controlling soon-to-be ex-husband and makes for Shady Piers, the former hometown of her now-deceased grandfather, in Maine.


Desperate for even the most basic of needs she reluctantly accepts help from a local pub-owner Brent Scott, who takes her in and gives her a job.

Even though she settles in well, Olivia's past comes back to haunt her and she needs Brent’s help once again, bringing them even closer together to a place where romance might just be in the air.

The Shady Piers Romance series novellas are 'clean and sweet' contemporary romances with happily ever after endings and no cliffhangers, that can be read as standalone novels all set in Shady Piers, Maine.

No comments:

Oh My!

Oh my, it's been a long, long time since I posted anything here. Really, I do this now because I recently got a note, if you can call it...