March 17, 2012

Announcing -- And the winner is

Drum roll please.
The contest answer is: June writes in their RV!
And the winner is: Susan B. Haws.


Remember to pop over the June's blog and leave a comment with your email address so she can get your copy of Give Us This Day.

Congratulations!

Next week we"ll be visiting with Tina Pinson.

(Those of you who know me and follow here on Saturdays know that I don't post terribly early due to time Zone differences between me and the author I'm interviewing.  Okay, I like to sleep on Saturday mornings too.)

1 comment:

June Foster said...

Congrats to Susan. I hope you enjoy the book as much as I did writing it.

Thanks for having me all week, Shaunna. What a creative idea. June

Oh My!

Oh my, it's been a long, long time since I posted anything here. Really, I do this now because I recently got a note, if you can call it...