March 16, 2012

Let's get to know June

June Foster is a retired school teacher with a BA in Education and a MA in counseling. She writes full time and travels in her RV with her husband Joe. June has contracts for four novels with Desert Breeze Publishing. The Bellewood Series, Give Us This Day – February 1, 2012, Hometown Fourth of July – July 1, 2012, As We Forgive – September 1, 2012, and Deliver Us – April 1, 2013. June loves to write stories about characters who overcome the issues in their lives by the power of God. June uses her training in counseling and her Christian beliefs in creating characters who find the freedom to live godly lives.

Contest hint: Look at the picture real close, the cabinets are a bit low, there's a tell tale with the window blinds. Is that chair secured?

3 comments:

June Foster said...

Shaunna, I love your clever idea of a week's interview and I so appreciate that you chose me to be on you blog. I can't wait to return the favor when your book comes out.

Susan G. Haws said...

I followed June's blog. How fun to write in an RV and get to see the country.

Stephenia McGee said...

Looks like the table in my mom's rv. Looks like it would be fun to write and travel!

Oh My!

Oh my, it's been a long, long time since I posted anything here. Really, I do this now because I recently got a note, if you can call it...