June 6, 2018

Introducing Shassidy Rock

With all the free-for-all stuff that is out there I've decided to link the two of my personas Shaunna Gonzales and Shassidy Rock. Why you might ask? Well for starters it is easier and well, I need to keep you, the reader on track with what I'm writing. At first I was just going to keep this all under one name and I have since discovered the advantages of writing under a pseudonym. (I love that word even if I have difficulty spelling it.) And I should have done this years ago when the inkling of an urge settled itself on my shoulders, but well, I didn't and now I'm wishing I would have. Anyway, I am going to use my Shassidy Rock persona  for my time-travel and my Shaunna Gonzales for my sweet, wholesome romances. What that means to you, my readers... unfortunately my time-travel novels will be taken off sale during this transition. I'm sorry, that is just the way it is. While it is off the shelves I will send it to a copy editor and fix a few things, namely her name will be Tricia rather than Trish. I have met a woman who goes by Tricia but not Trish. Have no fear though, she will still go though the same hornets nests.

That is it, Shassidy Rock is born (well, she was born a long time ago but she is now out in the world for everyone to see.) The greatest compliment to me would be a rash of young baby girls named Shassidy after this. Wouldn't that be awesome?

No comments:

Oh My!

Oh my, it's been a long, long time since I posted anything here. Really, I do this now because I recently got a note, if you can call it...