June 6, 2018

Victorine Lieske

Felicity should have suspected something when she got hired to take pictures at a resort in Belize, all expenses paid. When she arrives and bumps into her ex-fiancĂ©, Aiden, she realizes she’s been set up. His grandmother is playing matchmaker and every time she turns around Grams is forcing Aiden and her together. But she can’t fall for him again, it was a disaster last time, and she doesn’t want to repeat the past.
Aiden can’t believe Felicity is at his resort. She broke his heart five years ago, and he’s determined not to allow it to happen again. But one disaster after another keeps forcing them together and he’s sure Grams is behind all of it. He’s just not sure how long he can hold out without pulling Felicity into his arms and confessing that he never really got over her.
Her Big Fat Dreamy Billionaire Ex is a sweet romance, and it is a stand-alone no
What counsel would I give to young authors?
I'd tell them to never give up. Keep writing and telling those wonderful stories. Learn from others. Don't get discouraged because every author gets told they can't write, just go look at the bad reviews on your favorite books.

How much do you write everyday?
I try to write 2,000 words a day, but I don't make that goal every day.

What projects are you currently working on? What can you tell us about these projects?
I'm currently writing a short story that I will give away free for joining my newsletter. It's called a reader magnet. The story is a romantic comedy called My Sister's Fiance.

How do you promote your books?
Mostly I write to market and don't worry so much about promoting them. Sometimes I'll make one free and buy up ads for it.

What inspired you to write?
I've always thought it would be cool to tell people I wrote a book.

When did you write your first novel?
I wrote my first novel when my back went out and I couldn't get up out of bed. That was in 2006.

What hobbies do you enjoy when you are not writing? 
I love crochet and I'm a graphic designer so I love messing around with photoshop.

Thank you!!

No comments:

Oh My!

Oh my, it's been a long, long time since I posted anything here. Really, I do this now because I recently got a note, if you can call it...